Awards Committee CAL Awards Home * CAL Awards List * Past Award Winners
Join this group!
Nominations are open May 31, 2017
- Write a letter of nomination to include with the nomination form.
- This letter should include the attributes and characteristics that make the nominee an obvious selection for the award for which they are being nominated. The letter should describe in depth the accomplishments and contributions which deserve recognition. Notice that some of the awards have specific requirements for eligibility.
- Obtain one or more letters of support for your nominee
- Attach to the online form with your nomination. The letters of support should be submitted as separate documents. They should include the attributes and characteristics that make the nominee an obvious selection for the award for which they are being nominated and should include detailed descriptions of the contributions which deserve recognition.
- Include supplemental materials (optional)
- Supplemental materials could be additional letters of support, photos of the nominee or project, newspaper clippings, customer comments or any other evidence of the nominee's merits. Attach each supplemental document individually to the online nomination form. Electronic materials are preferred. However, you can mail supplemental materials.
- Fill out the online nomination form on the CAL web site (click here)
If you need to mail any supplemental materials, please email the Awards Committee Chair. If you have any questions about submitting materials, please email the Awards Committee Chair, Robin Filipczak - firstname.lastname@example.org.